In an effort to scale back the variety of security incidents that happen in the actual property business, the REALTOR® Security MLS Fields Work Group met to find out the strongest listing of MLS Security Fields to be thought-about for native MLS adoption to finest guarantee agent security.
The REALTOR® Security MLS Fields Work Group recommends the adoption of a checkbox for particular security issues with a Freeform Discipline for every of the next classes:
- Vacant (if not at present out there as a subject in MLS)
- No warmth
- Minimal or no exterior lighting
- Minimal or no inside lighting
- Distant/restricted visibility from street
- Electrical energy not on
- Inconsistent cell service
For extra data, obtain the Placing REALTOR® Security First: A Case for Modifying MLS Fields Requirements to Enhance REALTOR® Security (PDF) White Paper Report.